- Market Analysis by Area for January 2018 There were a total of 146 transactions and $87,565,946 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $618,484, average residential price was $728,868 and average residential PPSF was $451.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2018 vs 2017: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +10%, Multi- Family +5% and Vacant Land -12%. Median Indicators for Single Family +12%, Multi- Family +6% and Vacant Land -14%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2018: Monetary volume ($87,565,946) in January 2018 was down 5% from January 2017. Transactions (146) were up 6% from January 2017.
- Residential Market Sales by Price Point: Residential volume in January had 104 transactions with $75,801,063 gross volume. There were 17 properties that sold for $1M and above in January. The most active price points were between $300K-$400K with 19 transactions. There were 34 Single Family, 70 Multi-Family and 24 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type 2018: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,201,784, Multi- Family: $499,149 and Vacant Land: $285,850.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis 2018: There were again 104 residential transactions and $75,801,063 gross $ volume with 17 properties selling for $1M and over-compared to 2017, there were 113 transactions and $79,082,360 gross $ volume, 23 properties at $1M and over. In 2016, there were 104 transactions with $55,534,150 gross $ volume, 9 properties at $1M and over.
- Top Lender Analysis January 2018: There were 397 loans in January, 54% (146) of the loans were related to sales, there were 106 REFI's and 212 loans were timeshare related. 46% of the real estate closings were cash transactions ( a big increase of cash transactions from previous months).
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in January in Boulder Ridge Sub, Breckenridge. Also, a Der Steiermark in Breckenridge studio was the highest PPSF at $800. There were no bank sales in January.
- Foreclosures: January had 9 actions, compared to 2 in January 2017. 6 of those 9 actions were fractional ownership.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 20 upper end sales in January. Our buyers for real estate transactions for 2018: Front Range demographic at 46% of our market, 31% are "local" and 23% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note a new page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 22 in January.
Land Title Guarantee Company January 2018 Market Analysis
30 Year Residential Average Price
30 Year Residential Total Sales
30 Year Average Residential Appreciation