June 2018 Market Analysis
Market Analysis by Area for June 2018: There were a total of 249 transactions and $172,302,600 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $711,067, average residential price was $696,129 and average residential PPSF was $465.
- Year to Date Market Analysis ( 6 months): Monetary volume in YTD 2018 totaled $720,414,665 with 1077 transactions: $686,021 average transaction price, $708,992 average residential price and average residential PPSF $460.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2018 vs 2017: Average Indicators for $: Single Family -2%, Multi- Family +7% and Vacant Land +12%. Median Indicators for Single Family +6%, Multi- Family +6% and Vacant Land +1%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2018: Monetary volume ($172,302,600) in June 2018 was up 27% from June 2017. Transactions (249) were up 6% from June 2017. YTD 2018 monetary volume is up 9% from YTD 2017, and transactions are up 2% YTD 2018 compared to YTD 2017.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in June had 214 transactions with $148,971,700 gross volume. There were 39 properties that sold for $1M and above in June. The most active price points were between $300K-$400K with 37 transactions. There were 86 Single Family, 128 Multi-Family and 12 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type 2018: Average price for residential Single Family: $993,463, Multi- Family: $496,359 and Vacant Land: $234,983.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis YTD 2018: There were 856 residential transactions and $606,897,184 gross $ volume with 143 properties selling for $1M and over-compared to 2017, there were 871 transactions and $593,073,903 gross $ volume, 144 properties at $1M and over. In 2016, there were 816 transactions with $467,856,447 gross $ volume, 78 properties at $1M and over.
- Top Lender Analysis June 2018: There were 439 loans in June, 74% (184) of the loans were related to sales, there were 144 REFI's and 111 loans were timeshare related. 26% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in June in the Lewis Ranch at Copper area at $2,578,500. The top priced PSF in the Breckenridge at One Breckenridge Place at $1,164.
- Foreclosures: There have been at total of 17 Public Trustee's Deed's issued YTD 2018.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 46 upper end sales in June. Our buyers for real estate transactions for 2018: Front Range demographic at 41% of our market, 37% are "local" and 22% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note a new page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 15 in June.