- Market Analysis by Area for October 2018: There were a total of 236 transactions and $182,673,300 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $812,344, average residential price was $818,498 and average residential PSF was $481.
- Year to Date Market Analysis ( 10 months): Monetary volume in YTD 2018 totaled $1,451,784,955 with 2102 transactions: $717,060 average transaction price, $748,403 average residential price and average residential PSF $469.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2018 vs 2017: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +5%, Multi- Family +9% and Vacant Land +14%. Median Indicators for Single Family +7%, Multi- Family +10% and Vacant Land +18%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2018: Monetary volume ($182,673,300) in October 2018 was down 14% from October 2017. Transactions (236) were down 27% from October 2017. YTD 2018 monetary volume is up 7% from YTD 2017, and transactions are now down 2% YTD 2018 compared to YTD 2017.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in October had 193 transactions with $157,970,200 gross volume. There were 37 properties that sold for $1M and above in October. The most active price points were between $300K-$500K with 60 transactions. There were also quite a few transactions in October between the price points of $500K-$600K with 28 transactions. There were 75 Single Family, 118 Multi-Family and 12 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type 2018: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,298,937, Multi- Family: $513,135 and Vacant Land: $367,042.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis YTD 2018: There were 1662 residential transactions and $1,243,846,478 gross $ volume with 309 properties selling for $1M and over. YTD 2017, there were 1810 residential transactions and $1,226,952,645 gross $ volume with 287 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2016, there were 1692 transactions with $964,853,906 gross $ volume with 175 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis October 2018: There were 529 loans in October. 72% of purchasers closing with financing at the time of the sale, there were 110 REFI's and 248 loans were timeshare related. 28% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- You can note the higher priced sale in October in the Shock Hill area at $4,091,500. The top priced PSF in the Village at Breckenridge at $961.
- Foreclosures: There were 4 Foreclosure actions taken in October compared to 3 last October 2017.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 41 upper end sales in October 2018 compared to 40 in September 2018. Our buyers for real estate transactions for 2018: Front Range demographic at 42% of our market, 28% are "local" and 31% are out of state buyers with 0% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 22 in October.
Land Title Guarantee Company October 2018 Market Analysis